[Dixielandjazz] Looking to book Trad Bands!

StumptownDance.com westsideswing at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 19 08:48:53 PDT 2008

Hello Trad Family,

Larry Peacock here of www.StumptownDance.com in Portland, OR.  We are looking to book Trad Bands for our new ballroom in downtown.  We have a large following of dancers that would be interested in hearing you play.  We visit trad festivals often and teach Lindy Hop at the Sun Valley Jazz Festival every year in Idaho.  Personally, Trad Jazz is my all-time favorite genre of Swing.  Gypsy Jazz and Big Band Swing are a close second :)

Please email me at larry.peacock at yahoo.com.  Please send promo CDs to:
Larry Peacock
8585 SW Pine St
Tigard, OR 97223