[Dixielandjazz] Short Question...

Steve Heist steveheist at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 17 08:01:14 PDT 2008

Thanks so much for the quick reply - yep, I sorta figured that was the case,
after looking at the ship's itinerary - SO when and IF I get to the "land of
OZ", I hope to meet all our list members down there for a ROUSING F2F...

Oh, and any pointers and/or tips you can give me about how to act in
Australia, will be greatly appreciated :-)  (HOPEFULLY, they don't use
Euro's down under!)

ALL the Best...
Steve