[Dixielandjazz] OKOM Musicians - More profits

BillSargentDrums at aol.com BillSargentDrums at aol.com
Sat Mar 15 12:38:25 PDT 2008

<<Bill,  were notes/tune lists included with the master CD and  if so, what
form did they take?

Kay in  Gilroy>>

No . . . as the original CDs only contained basic info with no notes to
speak of.

As text files may make the disc less playable in certain tech devices, I
would recommend against it.

If you felt it necessary to include such information as cover artwork and
liner notes, I would suggest including another data CD with those files on it,
separate from the MP3 CD. You certainly wouldn't need to do anything fancy
with  it other than to label it and you cost would be under 50 cents.

Hope this helps!

Bill
414-777-0100
BillSargentBands.com

Just released:  "The Best Of Bill Sargent Bands - Volume 1"

Available at:  http://billsargentbands.com/recordings.htm