[Dixielandjazz] Fantastic clarinet player

Don Robertson jdrobertson at att.net
Tue Mar 11 14:58:31 PDT 2008

Amen Carol.

Great clarinet, except his name is Bob Achilles.  Bob is a pastor up the
road in Yountville, so he doesn't always get to our Sunday sessions. We
are blessed at Napa with some great jam set musicians in addition to our
featured bands.  We also have 97 year old Grant Flemming on clarinet,
another veteran of many big bands.

Don Robertson
Napa, CA