[Dixielandjazz] Fantastic clarinet player

JDut953944 at aol.com JDut953944 at aol.com
Tue Mar 11 13:17:22 PDT 2008

If you want to hear a fantastic player, go to the Elks Lodge in Napa the
second Sunday of the month.  He plays with the jammers, and his name is Joe
Achilles.  I think his name has been mentioned here before.  He was  with the
Harry James Band at one time I think.  I play clarinet too, but  since hearing
him, I have turned my clarinet into a lamp.  (Not  really).  I keep hoping Pete
Fountain will drop by and give Joe a run for  his money, but so far, nope.

Carol, Clarinet