[Dixielandjazz] King Chanticleer

Ric Giorgi ricgiorgi at sympatico.ca
Tue Mar 11 08:07:58 PDT 2008

Sent off list.

Ricardo Giorgi
Rainbow Gardens Music
Toronto ON
rgmusic at sympatico.ca

-----Original Message-----
From: dixielandjazz-bounces at ml.islandnet.com
[mailto:dixielandjazz-bounces at ml.islandnet.com] On Behalf Of
loerchen2 at aol.com
Sent: March 11, 2008 9:49 AM
To: Ric Giorgi
Subject: Re: [Dixielandjazz] King Chanticleer

Hi listmates,

Does anyone happen to have a lead sheet (and/or cornet and clarinet
chart) for King Chanticleer?? I was very surprised that we don't
have it in the music collection at Tulane.

And for all of you who are coming to French Quarter Fest, please
stop by and listen --

Flatland Hot Five, Ray's Boom-Boom Room, 508 Frenchmen St., Saturday
6-9 PM

Audacity Brass Band, Sunday Apr. 13, at 3 PM at Woldenburg Park

and a washboard band performance at the Colloquium, Saturday at 3:30

Thanks very much!
Sue