[Dixielandjazz] King Chanticleer

loerchen2 at aol.com loerchen2 at aol.com
Tue Mar 11 06:49:16 PDT 2008

Hi listmates,

Does anyone happen to have a lead sheet (and/or cornet and clarinet chart) for King Chanticleer?? I was very surprised that we don't have it in the music collection at Tulane.

And for all of you who are coming to French Quarter Fest, please stop by and listen --

Flatland Hot Five, Ray's Boom-Boom Room, 508 Frenchmen St., Saturday 6-9 PM

Audacity Brass Band, Sunday Apr. 13, at 3 PM at Woldenburg Park

and a washboard band performance at the Colloquium, Saturday at 3:30

Thanks very much!
Sue