[Dixielandjazz] Bill Chase - big bands/gigs/Woody Herman/Chase (OT?)

Chuck Austin chucka at austinsignaturehomes.com
Mon Mar 3 10:11:32 PST 2008

Hopefully this won’t get lost in hyperspace. Maybe you can help. My name is
Chuck Austin and I am trying to locate my cousin whose name is Byron
Lingenfelter. He was a great trumpet player who did play in Las Vegas. He
was born in Denver Colorado. If the Byron Linenfelter you mention on your
web site is one and the same, would you ask him if it would be OK to contact
him and how to do so? Thanks for your help.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
10:01 AM