[Dixielandjazz] Saving You tube and other videos

admin at jazzpzazz.co.uk admin at jazzpzazz.co.uk
Sun Mar 2 12:36:48 PST 2008

Don Robertson wrote

" Are there any (preferably free) programs that do convert
directly from flv to avi?  "

I went through the same search process a few months ago when a club promoter put a
video of my band on YouTube and I wanted to capture it.  I use a free program called
YouRipper to download the video clips from YouTube another free one called SUPER (C) to
convert the downloaded .flv to almost anything - including a format that goes onto a cell
phone!.  You can find the details for SUPER (C) at

www.erightsoft.com/SUPER.html#Down

I got You Ripper from either TUCOWS or Shareware Music Machine.

Hope this helps

Regards

www.jazzpzazz.co.uk