[Dixielandjazz] music that pre-dated Rock 'n' Roll

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Tue Mar 4 09:17:09 PST 2008

Along those same lines, but from a totally different perspective,
there is a semi-fictional film called "Honeydripper" that is in some
areas now.
http://imdb.com/title/tt0829193/
http://honeydripper-movie.com/about/

It comes at the early days of rock from the country blues/juke-joint
direction. I have not seen it yet, but it is getting good reviews.

Dave Richoux