[Dixielandjazz] Feb 26 concert P.S.

Nancy Giffin NANCYink at surewest.net
Sat Mar 1 19:03:49 PST 2008

> Subject: Feb 26 Polcer/Gordon/Cocuzzi concert and clinic

Bob Ringwald wrote

>> Several other folks, including Arbors Records and the American Rag, as well
>> as the Sacramento Traditional Jazz Society, had a hand in it also.

Thanks to all our sponsors - those mentioned by Bob, plus KXJZ 90.9 FM,
JAZZDAGEN TOURS, and Midtown Stomp.

JAZZDAGEN will feature some of the artists from Feb. 26,
on their
7-day Mexican Riviera cruise, roundtrip from Los Angeles;
Nov. 30 - Dec. 7, 2008.
Also lots of other great trips listed at
http://www.jazzdagen.com/

Thanks also to my promoting and marketing
mentors of the past 5 years,
TOM WIGGINS and STEVE BARBONE.
I've been paying attention!
The info they've shared has proven invaluable!