[Dixielandjazz] Real Player 11 - vista - redhotjazz site ?????

Bob Rubin rhr261 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 1 14:28:38 PST 2008

Ric,

  Thanks for your reply.

  How's this for a coincidence? I tried 3 songs
from the site. The third one was...........
  "Monday Date".  wow. If you were a woman, I'd
be going on about how this means we were destined
to meet and listen to (make) music together.

  See my other reply to Stan's email for more
details on my problem.

bob