[Dixielandjazz] Real Player 11 - vista - redhotjazz site ?????

Ric Giorgi ricgiorgi at sympatico.ca
Sat Mar 1 12:48:03 PST 2008

Bob, I just tried RedHotJazz running RP 11 on Win XP pro and it's
playing "Monday Date" fine right now. Have you run the update
function in RP recently? From what I've heard about Vista, it may be
that Vista has hi-jacked the playing of audio files on your system
but I'm not a computer guy so check with someone who is. Best
Regards,

Ricardo Giorgi
Rainbow Gardens Music
Toronto ON