[Dixielandjazz] Preservation Hall Valentine Card

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Sat Mar 1 07:42:03 PST 2008

I'm deciding to chime in also.  I thought it was fine art, part of the  art
of film and music meshed into the shifting reality of this particular  piece.
(Guys are not sitting in the street at a tiny table for two  with a heart
shaped box of chocolates before them in either my town or  yours either.) I'm not
a betting woman--but to those who believe the singer  does not know the tune--
I will bet you good money he could sing it pitch  perfect and has been able
to for a long time.  No reason to do so for  a Pres Hall 2008 Valentine.  Would
not have met their marketing  objective!

Happy Lept Year, Everyone.
Ginny

In a message dated 3/1/2008 4:05:52 A.M. Central Standard Time,