[Dixielandjazz] Igor Glenn - Jazz Ambassador

Stephen G Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 29 11:51:53 PDT 2008

Below is a forward on behalf of Igor Glenn.

"Steve,my wife Barbara is out of town ,I lost my link to the djml due
to new iPhone replacement. Could you please let djml know that July
4-7 we play concerts by request of the U.S. Embassy in the Dominican
Republic with our distinct style of ' Cowboy Jazz' . Are we the only
surviving band creating new regional trad jazz? Yeehah!  Igor
Sent from my iPhone"

BTW, Igor. Ther are other surviving bands creating new regional trad
jazz.  We believe that Barbone Street is doing similar work.

And I think there are a whole host of new young bands creating their
own versions of trad jazz out there these days if "myspace" is any
indication. Both in the USA and around the world.  After July 5 when I
get some free time, I'll forward some links to bands that are
following your lead in the "Cowboy Jazz" arena.

Cheers,
Steve Barbone

www.barbonestreet.com
www.myspace.com/barbonestreetjazzband