[Dixielandjazz] Molly On TV

Robert Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Sat Jun 28 16:17:05 PDT 2008

Listmates,

Many of you know of my daughter the actress Molly Ringwald.  She sang with
my various bands, The Great Pacific Jazz Band and Fulton Street Jazz Band
from the age of 3 1/2.  She recorded a Jazz LP when she was 6.

She has a TV series coming up, beginning on July 1 on the ABC Family
Network.  It is titled "The Secret Life of an American Teenager."

No, she does not play the teenager.  She is now 40 years old.  She plays the
mom.

For those of you who would like to see her, she will be on Regis and Kelly
and Good Morning America this Monday, June 30.

--Bob Ringwald K6YBV
530/642-9551
916/806-9551 Cell
www.ringwald.com
Fulton Street Jazz Band

Hear our new CD at:
www.fultonstreetjazz.com/music.htm

 "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or
a politician. And to
tell the truth, there's hardly any difference. I, for one, believe the piano
player job to be much more honorable than current politicians."  --Harry
Truman