[Dixielandjazz] This is why there is no "trumpet Christmas"

Graham Martin grahmartin at bigpond.com
Wed Jun 25 13:22:43 PDT 2008

G'day All,

Just following up on the topic of the high note playing by James Morrison and Bill Watrous, I thought some of you might enjoy the following sound clip:

http://www.maxbass.com/audio/The%20Last%20Trumpet%20Christmas.mp3

The fact that it was posted on the Trombone Forum says something about our relationship with trumpet players. I thought the funniest response was by one member of the forum who claimed his trumpet-playing mate just said, "What's wrong with that?"

Love it!

Best,

Grah

Graham Martin