[Dixielandjazz] Fw: July 4th. Music

Mike Woitowicz banjomusic at charter.net
Wed Jun 25 11:57:08 PDT 2008

Re: July 4th Music:

The following are always on my play list from about June 15 to August 15
every year:

George M. Cohan Medley
(Give My Regards to Broadway, Yankee Doodle, Grand Old Flag, Over There)

Military Medley
(Caissons, Halls of Montezuma, Wild Blue Yonder, Semper Paratus, Anchors
Aweigh). Check the Littlefield Book.

America, Stars & Stripes Forever.

Mike Woitowicz
The Banjo Barons Ragtime Band