[Dixielandjazz] Available for OKOM Work

J. D. Bryce brycejd at comcast.net
Wed Jun 25 11:42:24 PDT 2008

To All:

Dave "the Sheik" Littlefield suggested I write to the DJML to announce my move to New Jersey and my availability for OKOM gigs in the N.J. and Philadelphia areas.  I have a GPS, so finding locations shouldn't be a problem.

I play clarinet, and soprano, alto, tenor, and bass saxes.  I specialize in trad, swing, jump blues and 1950s R&B.  I'm a fairly hot soloist, but you can judge for yourself.  The Sheik has clips on my OKOM work on his website: www.americanmusiccaravan.com

In addition, the Sheik can vouch for my playing; if not for my character. Sheik: a recommendation on the DJML would not be out of order here.

I'm looking to hook up with other jazzmen in the New Jersey area for jamming and for gigs.

Jack Bryce
(One of the Sheik's minions)