[Dixielandjazz] Bill Watrous pt deux

David Livingston snargi01 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 24 07:35:13 PDT 2008

Bill Watrous is a very talented player but he plays whisper quiet. He's all about the microphone. I remember him getting upset at the local college band director for not having a mic set up for his clinic. The clinic was set up in a band rehearsal room. Watrous was fine talking without a microphone but he wanted one for his playing.

David Livingston
Dixieland Gumbo Internet Radio
http://www.dixielandgumbo.com
The BESTplace on the web to hear Traditional Jazz
To inquire about getting your band on the station
contact Dave at davel at dixielandgumbo.com