[Dixielandjazz] Jazz 'n' Blues Records website

Jerry Brown jazzjerry at btinternet.com
Thu Jun 19 06:40:00 PDT 2008

Hi all,

For one reason or another I have been off list for
several months but am now joining the fray again!

Just to let you know that I have not given up the
business of selling CDs and still loads of goodies
available. The website has been revamped and is
greatly improved with secure ordering facilities.
These are a little different from many trading sites
in that they allow the enquirer to order anything even
if it does not appear  in the online catalogue plus
ask any question.

Why not have a look at www.jazznblues.co.uk.

Cheers,

Jerry