[Dixielandjazz] The first Stereo

Scott Anthony santh at comcast.net
Wed Jun 18 20:51:44 PDT 2008

Would whoever posted the "history" of recording media/industry/inventions
please resend it to me offline. I inadvertently deleted it and would like
permission to edit and use it in the upcoming issue of the San Francisco
Traditional Jazz Foundation quarterly publication. I'll even send copies
(and a membership application!)

Scott Anthony