[Dixielandjazz] Delete if you don't like jokes

Robert Smith robert.smith at tele2.no
Wed Jun 18 13:25:22 PDT 2008

Frank, Tom, and Bill were good friends, so it was only natural that Tom and Bill were invited to the opening night of Frank's new restaurant and disco. They were just finishing the main course and Tom was looking forward to the jam tart dessert that was one of his passions in life. As the waitress placed the jam tart in front of Tom the fire alarm sounded, so everybody went quickly out of the front door. Tom had only gone a few paces when he turned and started to go back in again.
Bill shouted "Tom, where are you going?"
Tom shouted back "I left my tart in Frank's new disco!"

Musical content: Cross & Cory

Cheers

Bob Smith

--
Jeg bruker gratisversjonen av SPAMfighter for privatbrukere.
 Den har fjernet 4867 søppelpostmeldinger til nå.