[Dixielandjazz] Help wth Lyrics to "By the Sea"

Ministry of Jazz jazzmin at actcom.net.il
Tue Jun 17 23:11:14 PDT 2008

Many thanks to all of you who responded with lyrics and charts. What a great
list!

About the "I/me" controversy, we sang "I", which is grammatically more
correct, but someone made the point that "me" fits the rhyme scheme better.
So ya pays your money and ya makes your choice, I guess.

My show was a solo banjo and humor show at a new comedy club in Jerusalem.
Hidden among the audience I had an 81 year old plectrum player who moved
here last year from the US. I got him on stage for part of the show.

I am trying to get established as a monthly feature of the comedy club. We
had a modest audience for the first time, but the show went well.

Anyhow, thank you all for your assistance.

Elazar
Doctor Jazz Dixieland Band
Tekiya Brass Ensemble
Jerusalem, Israel