[Dixielandjazz] Boogie Woogie Festival in England

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 14:28:57 PDT 2008

Sorry for the error; I stand corrected - I wrote  from memory, and I
should never believe mine when it comes to numbers.
I wish I could be there.  On the brighter side, I attended the 3 night
 Caesatea Jazz Festival, together with another nearly 3,000 people a
night.  It's only one band a night on the main stage, but what bands!
We had Ken Peplowsky, Howard Alden, Duke Heitger, Warren Vache, Antti
Sarpilla, Pieter Meijers, John Sheridan, John Allred, Jim Fryer, Jeff
Brnahart - wow!
Cheers