[Dixielandjazz] Sacramento Jazz jubilee

Bob Shoring bobshoring at california.com
Sun Jun 1 19:04:01 PDT 2008

I'd say this Jubilee was about the best I've attended in the 17 years
I've been going.

All of the trad bands I went to hear were superb, including several that
I've never heard before.  It also seemed to flow a lot better than
previous festivals, meaning that I could see all the bands I liked
without making a lot of shuttle trips.  Somebody got it really right as
bands that we like were all clustered together.  I did not have to sit
out a set that didn't interest me in order to be positioned for one I
did not want to miss.  Every one was a winner!

A great job!

Bob Shoring