[Dixielandjazz] Need Spanish translation of song t itles (Porteña Jazz Band)

Craig I. Johnson civanj at roadrunner.com
Thu Jul 31 13:07:05 PDT 2008

Thanks Luis,
Yup, "Acaba De Irse" IS "Just Gone" - just compared the track to the Oliver record
and "Asi de Apretado"  is: "Tight Like That" compared to "Gail Kingston's Hot Foot Jazz Band"

I'll have to listen to the track: "Blues Del Vagón Patrulla"

I just did a web search and found that Henry Red Allen recorded a tune
called "Patrol Wagon Blues" as did Carol Leigh. It was written by Porter Grainger
and recorded in the 1920's

I'll compare to that
Thank you very much Luis

Craig