[Dixielandjazz] Conrad Janis' New Film - Bad Blood

Stan Brager sbrager at socal.rr.com
Sun Jul 20 09:05:11 PDT 2008

Please read the following announcement from Conrad Janis and his wife.

Stan

Stan Brager

We have an announcement, ON JULY 29TH AT THE REGENCY THEATERS IN WEST
HOLLYWOOD, Conrad & my film BAD BLOOD (Conrad both Stars and Directs with
Piper Laurie as his co-star and 10 gorgeous young up and coming Stars as
well as many of our regular B.H.U.J.B. group playing a totally original
sound created for our film, including Doug Mattocks, Dick Hardwick, Raul
Reynoso, Brian O'Rourke, Westie Westenhoufer, Kenny Blackwell) which will be
Premiering at the WHIFF (WEST HOLLYWOOD INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL)  at
8:30 p.m. You can check it out on the Net or call us for more info. In case
some of you have been wondering what we've been doing for the past three
years, THIS IS IT. Pre-Production, Production, Pick-Ups, Color Timing,
Editing, and now the Festival Circuit, which we've just begun in our search
for a good distributor. Hope you can make it, and cheer us on. Best, and
HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN ADVANCE YVE. LOVE 'US'
You can see some of our Trailers on youtube. Look up Bad Blood (Trailer)
Terrifying....there are eight of them, and you'll see Conrad scaring the
blood right out of your veins, even without the trombone.