[Dixielandjazz] BSJB Concerts - Philadelphia Metro Artea

Stephen G Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 10 07:30:36 PDT 2008

if you are in the area on the below days, stop by and say hello.
Barbone Street Jazz Band will be performing these concerts in addition
to our normal gigs. Band consists of the usual suspects listed on our
myspace page. (address below)

Cheers,
Steve Barbone

www.barbonestreet.com
www.myspace.com/barbonestreetjazzband

Aug 3 (Sun)  Ocean City Music Pier, 801 Boardwalk, Ocean City NJ..
This is a Louis
                         Armstrong Birthday Concert (one day early).
The Pier is a locally famous
                         famous music venue. 8 PM to 10 PM. Barbone
Street is presented by the
                         friends of the Ocean City Pops Orchestra.
Call 609-525-9248 for tickets.
                         or see: http://ocnj.tix.com/Event.asp?Event=140653
.  $10 admission.

Aug 10 (Sun) Jazz at Hershey's Mill. We are presenting Jonathan
Russell in an outdoor
                          concert in the parking lot of the Golf Club.
FREE event in this gated over
                          55 community at 1500 Greenhill Road in West
Chester PA. 7:00 to 8:30
                          PM. Public cordially Invited, just tell the
gate guard you are going to the
                          concert. Dancing encouraged. 500 seats
available but arrive a little early
                          to make sure you get  one. Last year's
performance without "J" was SRO.

Sept 6 & 7      Jazz concerts at the Laurels Combined Driving Event.
Also with Jonathan
Sat / Sun         Russell. This is a 3 day International Horse and
Carriage Driving
                          Competition an exciting sport started by HRH
Prince Phillip of the UK
                          shortly after WW 2.  Event includes a trade
fair with eclectic shops, dog
                          trials and all sorts of interesting things
plus JAZZ. $10 per car. In the
                          country on Woodview Road, off Rt 41 about
200 yards North of US 1 in
                          West Grove PA. Concerts Noon to 3 PM both
days. For more information
                          about the event see. www.laurelscde.org.