[Dixielandjazz] Free download FVL video converter

BillSargentDrums at aol.com BillSargentDrums at aol.com
Thu Jul 10 06:11:59 PDT 2008

In a message dated 7/10/2008 3:12:12 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
brer.rabbit at tiscali.co.uk writes:

Prior to  losiong all my stored data in a recent computer hard disc failure
several  list-members had adbvised me of what free download programme to use
to  convert FLV video files to AVI/WVM/MPEG or MPE formats. Could any of
those  kind persons who supplied the original information now repeat it for
me  please?

This is the best one. Does EVERYTHING.

_http://www.erightsoft.com/SUPER.html_ (http://www.erightsoft.com/SUPER.html)

Hope this helps!
Bill
414-777-0100
BillSargentBands.com

"The Best Of  Bill Sargent Bands - Volume 1"

Available at:  http://billsargentbands.com/recordings.htm