[Dixielandjazz] Top 10 OKOM CDs for 2007/08?

Juskeepin44time at aol.com Juskeepin44time at aol.com
Mon Jul 7 13:06:37 PDT 2008

I have a program scheduled for the MJRC later this year.  I thought I  would
play 10 or 15 numbers from traditional and swing CDs that were  recorded and
released during the last year.  "What's Happening Now #2"  would be the title
of the program.  Any suggestions on CDs that I should  listen to or include in
the program would be welcomed and appreciated.  I have several in mind that I
have bought during the last year, but would  like other opinions as to what
the best recordings out there would  be.  Thanks.
FO3