[Dixielandjazz] Midnight on Bourbon Street

Phil O'Rourke philor at webone.com.au
Fri Jul 4 18:57:49 PDT 2008

Sharkey Bonano and his Kings of Dixieland
Sharkey Bonano (tp,vcl) Sam DeKemel (bugle-1,vcl-1) added, Jack Delaney (tb)
Bujie Centobie (cl) Stanley Mendelson (p) Arthur Pons (g) Joe Loyacano (b)
Monk Hazel (d) Lizzie Miles (vcl)
New Orleans, June 24, 25 & July 2, 1952
10281    North Rampart Street march    Cap H/T367
10282    You are my sunshine                          -      ,
(Eu)C.048-50746
10284    'Way down yonder in New Orleans        H/T367
10285    Ballin' the Jack       -
10286    My old Kentucky home       -
10287    Five foot two, eyes of blue       -      , (Eu)C.048-50746
10289    Dinah (1)        H/T367
10291    I ain't gonna give nobody none o' this jelly-roll        H/T367

Phil O'Rourke
Australia