[Dixielandjazz] Slightly OT - Theme and Variations

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Fri Jul 4 14:59:23 PDT 2008

Very true, Gerard! I have that recording! However, Brave Combo were
trying to keep it in a polka flavor, I think.

If you listen to some of their other recordings (not OKOM jazz. I
know) I think you will hear some very good music. They have won many
awards for their recordings, including several Grammies.

Anyway,

Dave Richoux