[Dixielandjazz] Slightly OT - Theme and Variations

Gerard Bielderman gerard.bielderman at tiscali.nl
Fri Jul 4 09:50:28 PDT 2008

Just listen to the version of "Wilhelm Tell" as played by the Dutch Swing
College Band, way back in 1960 and one can hear that much more can be done
with the tune than the Bravo Combo shows!!

Gerard Bielderman
Leie 18
8032 ZG  ZWOLLE
Netherlands
Publisher of jazz discographies
http://home.telfort.nl/tradjazz

--
Mijn Postvak In wordt beschermd door SPAMfighter.
Download de gratis SPAMfighter via deze link: http://www.spamfighter.com/lnl