[Dixielandjazz] first inquiry

Robert Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Tue Jul 1 18:39:53 PDT 2008

Jessie,

There are several good Jazz Camps around.

I am sure that you will hear of them from members.

A really good one is sponsored by the Sacramento Traditional Jazz Society.

It is a week for ages 12-17 and another week for ages 18 to 80 and beyond.

It is taught by professional educators and professional, top musicians.

For info, see www.sacjazz.org

and or contact  the director of the camp, Bill Dendle bdendle at winfirst.com,
916/927-5222.

Best wishes and welcome to the DJML.