[Dixielandjazz] Stumptown Jazz

Kit W. Johnson kit at bscjb.com
Thu Jan 31 16:08:51 PST 2008

Gary Peterson is the leader of Stumptown, though I'm not sure that the band
is active any more. In any case, I doubt at this stage that Gary will be won
over by the "great exposure and publicity" benefit. I don't have Gary's
email but he should be in a Portland directory. Kit

Kit W. Johnson
Black Swan Classic Jazz Band
503-292-7673
503-970-1251 (cell)