[Dixielandjazz] To all my old friends - I'm finally on land again :-)

Steve Heist steveheist at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 28 15:12:53 PST 2008

Greetings to all,

Stubby is back and glad to be off the cruise ships!  It was REALLY getting
dicey at the end of my tour - seems the management now wants all musicians
working seven days a week :-)  What fun...  I got (seriously) ONE day off my
last month...

Anyway, I'm back, living in Montreal and if ANYBODY needs a piano
picker/vocalist -
LET ME KNOW!!!!  Can be anywhere in the U.S. in 3 days (four tops...)  Hope
you all are doing GREAT - fill me in on the scraps - ha ha ha...

Glad to be talking to you all once more.
All the Best,
Steve "Stubby" Heist

http://home.earthlink.net/~steveheist/