[Dixielandjazz] Makeitright NOLA

Judy Eames jude at judyeames.co.uk
Thu Jan 24 10:01:28 PST 2008

 Does anyone in the NOLA area have any contact with the Brad Pitt, make it
right organisation?  I mentioned to the list some time ago  that we're
having a jazz night in our village pub to raise some money for them.

They're not answering emails and Tshirts that I ordered as prizes (payment
debited from my a/c on Dec 6th) haven't arrived.  I can't believe it's an
elaborate scam but I certainly won't feel comfortable about sending more
money if I don't hear  from them or indeed get the t shirts!

Sorry to address this to the whole list!

Jude
Judy Eames
Kaminsky Connection
Aston, Oxfordshire