[Dixielandjazz] Cookin' The Blues

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Mon Jan 21 13:26:01 PST 2008

Robert Newman wrote:
> Here's another number from our last set at Merle Koch's Silver Stope
> in 1986.     One final number on that set was Eddie Miller playing his
>  version of DREAM as he played it with Paul Weston and the Pied Pipers
> many years ago    Ray Sherman was on piano on the Dream number, Merle
> on the rest of the numbers on the video.
>
> http://www.dailymotion.com/mychannel/trombone-usa/video/x3xkbh_cookin-
> the-blues-merle-koche-1986_music

Dear Bob,
Thank you for posting that.
That's jazz as it should be played.
Wonderful. But with team like that how could they miss.
The only problem was that the message page (flashing) was superimposed
over the video.
Sound was fine.
My Mac OSX 'Jaguar' program has always had trouble with Daily Motion
and, since mid year, YouTube.
Time to upgrade.
Kind regards,
Bill.