[Dixielandjazz] Night and Day

Ric Giorgi ricgiorgi at sympatico.ca
Sun Jan 20 07:52:43 PST 2008

Just one more link on "Night and Day", if this doesn't work go to
the google books search for beck Sinatra night and day.

http://books.google.com/books?id=MDX1V3cap-MC&pg=PA53&lpg=PA53&dq=si
natra+night+and+day+disco+version+with+Joe+Beck+in+1977.&source=web&
ots=eOQBfp9u5h&sig=9APIIspXnKQypHlf1UhKlp-y_nM#PPA53,M1

Ric Giorgi
Rainbow Gardens Music
820 Manning Ave
Toronto ON