[Dixielandjazz] "Scratchy Gooves"- A new web site with classic music

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Fri Jan 18 12:11:31 PST 2008

These .mp3 files should play on whatever player you use for .mp3s,
HOWEVER, I noted that all but the first one played on my WinAmp, which
one required Windows Media -- HOWEVER, there's still something a bit
awry with its encoding, as even my Windows Media doesn't want to play
it, and actually gives me the option to "proceed with caution", after
which it does indeed play.

These are wonderful shows and I look forward to hearing them in their
entirety.  He says he will post more as time goes on.  I hope he does!