[Dixielandjazz] Fw: Benny Goodman Centennial Show

Craig I. Johnson civanj at roadrunner.com
Wed Jan 16 06:42:11 PST 2008

I'm posting this for  Allan Vache'
Craig Johnson
----- Original Message -----
From: Avache1 at aol.com
To: Jazz Musicians Forum
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2008 10:19 PM
Subject: Benny Goodman Centennial Show

To All Concert and Jazz Festival Producers:

The year 2009 will be mark the 100th birthday of jazz legend Benny Goodman.
 I'm very proud to announce that I have been given official permission by the Goodman estate and Bill Hyland,
it's executor, to present the official Benny Goodman Centennial Tribute show.
We will be performing in various combinations from a trio to Big band, as Benny did during his long career.
The show will feature such well known performers as: John Cocuzzi, Mark Shane, Terry Blaine, Ed Metz, Phil Flanigan,
Warren Vache', John Allred, Howard Alden, and many others.
If you are interested in having us come to your concert series or festival please contact me directly
at 407-249-8808 or 407-491-2784 or email me at AVache1 at aol.com.
Also please check out my web site for updates on performances. www.altissimo-music.com.
Let's have a swingin' 2009.
Allan Vache'