[Dixielandjazz] Update on MySpace New Stuff

BillSargentDrums at aol.com BillSargentDrums at aol.com
Sat Jan 12 11:40:43 PST 2008

Just a heads up on a couple of new features I've just installed on
MySpace.com at

MySpace.com/BillSargentBands

First off, I've added a link to my "DigStation" digital sales download
store. Here, you can buy hi-quality mp3s (192kbps) of individual tracks (songs),
the full album, the album artwork (included with full album purchase) using
VISA  or MasterCard. More on digital download sales in another post.

Second, there is now a link to give you a TunePak music player widget. You
can "carry this with you" as you surf the net, and you can email it to your
friends. This is from ReverbNation, and I'll discuss this in another post  also.

Finally, and here comes the shameless plug: I have extended the song  "That's
A-Plenty" to allow folks to hear some of our awesome soloists, including  our
fantastic, kick-butt trumpet player.

Hope some of you find these new technologies helpful!

Bill
414-777-0100
BillSargentBands.com

Just released:  "The Best Of Bill Sargent Bands - Volume 1"

Available at:  http://billsargentbands.com/recordings.htm