[Dixielandjazz] Bohem Festival, Hungary

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 02:19:59 PST 2008

Dear Tmas,
I've finally found the time to watch some of the videos (listen would
probably be a more appropriate word), and WOW!  They are wonderful!
Not that it is a surprise, really: Having heard the band live I had
great expectations, and forwarded your letter to some jazz friends of
mine with worm recommendation.  Now I'm pleased to say I've not
disappointed them!
Kudos for you and the band!
Cheers,
Marek