[Dixielandjazz] Haesler's up words mixed.

Robert Smith robert.smith at tele2.no
Wed Jan 9 04:28:09 PST 2008

Reminds me of a couple more:
Winston Churchill replied to a missive from the Grammar-Police that people
in the department should remember not to end sentences with a preposition.
His reply was: "There are certain directives up with which I will not put."
There was an English comedian whose act depended on word juxtapositions
delivered in a dead-pan manner. One I remember was when he asked his nurse
whether she could "make the patient without disturbing the bed?".
Musical content "Blues Bed Empty" by Bessie Smith.

Cheers

Bob Smith

--
Jeg bruker gratisversjonen av SPAMfighter for privatbrukere.
 Den har fjernet 1476 søppelpostmeldinger til nå.