[Dixielandjazz] Haesler's up words mixed.

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Tue Jan 8 17:59:12 PST 2008

>  Bill Haesler wrote:
>> Dear listmates (and Jerry),
>> The following info may you make help a decision:
>
> Oooops!
> Fingers ahead of brain.
> Again.   8>)
> Try: "The following info may help you make a decision"
> Kind regards,
> Bill.

Reminds me of a great line in "The World's Greatest Lover" with Gene
Wilder (1977), in which, as proof that when he gets nervous he mixes his
words up, he says to his wife (Carole Kane):  "Now light the bed and to
out come turn on!"

Musical content:  Some interesting Harry Nilsson music is on the
soundtrack (not necessarily good, just interesting).