[Dixielandjazz] Fw: Peach Holmes has passed away...

Jeanne Brei TinPanAlleyCat at cox.net
Wed Jan 9 01:13:52 PST 2008

Dear DJML,
   I received this email this evening -- Wally Holmes, the festival director of the Sweet & Hot Jazz Festival in L.A. has lost his lovely wife, Peach. If anyone knows a snail mail or email address for  Wally, I'd love to send a condolences card.
thanks,
Jeanne Brei

Jeanne Brei
Tin Pan Alley Cat Entertainment, Las Vegas, NV
www.JazzinWithJeanne.com