[Dixielandjazz] Johnny Catron and His Orchestra

Jerry Gordon jerrygordon at juno.com
Mon Jan 7 16:28:56 PST 2008

I received this email from my cousin, who lives in San Diego:

"I've been going through a lot of stuff that's been stored away and I
came across an old reel-to-reel tape made in Aug. 1964.  It is a KFI
radio station Aircheck of Johnny Catron and His Orchestra.  It appears to
be 30 minutes long.  Are you or do you know anyone who may be interested
in this before I just trash it?"

If anyone's interested, please let me know, or better yet, write to Ruthi
at mystrudel at cox.net.

Thanks,
Jerry Gordon, Troy, NY - Webmaster for
http://APlaceForJazz.org and http://SwingtimeJazz.org