[Dixielandjazz] OK . . . A Solution

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 14:08:44 PST 2008

Hello Bill,
Re. your original article, I must agree.  My wife and I went to a sea
shore restaurant once, and it was great, except for my wife complaint
about an loud engine.
"What engine?", I asked.  It's the music on the loudspeakers!"
BTW, my wife takes our grandaughters to concerts for kids, where, in
addition to listening to music (mostly classical), they get
explanation of how the various instruments work.
Cheers