[Dixielandjazz] Has Anyone used This?

Jim Kashishian jim at kashprod.com
Fri Feb 29 14:52:10 PST 2008

>One thing they observed is  people were more likely to buy if they didn't
have someone watching over them or  giving them a pitch. They were less
inhibited. THE CD SELLER is the name of the product.

I just might look into this product, also, although I will most likely have
to haul it back on the airline from the U.S. on my next visit.

However, to remark on the comment above, we find that people love the chance
to talk to the band when looking at Cd's, and if someone happens to ask us
to sign the Cd, other folks leap up to make a purchase.  We never give a
pitch, and leave them to read through the back of 4 different Cd's we have
on sale.  The most likely thing is they buy all 4...and at today's rate of
exchange for the dollar, that's at $21 per Cd for you lot in America! If you
are a pretty lady, though, you will get a kiss on each cheek from 5 members
of the band, so for 10 kisses from 5 handsome gentlemen, that's not a bad
deal!   :>  If you're a guy, you'll be happy to have a handshake.

Jim